viernes, 5 de mayo de 2017

Reflection (05/05/2017)

Reflection (05/05/2017)

This short week of work was very laborious since we had to give a briefing on the "transitional words" which are connectors that will help us in the future to write our project. 

This week I have felt very at ease with what I've done since I learned fundamental themes for my immediate future and above all my life.




3 comentarios:

  1. Great job Alejandro, I think that you're reflection it's really good realize because explain in little words the activities that we had these week

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amazing Alejandro, I really agree with you, this was a very speciall and full of emotions week for everyone of us like partners. i hope that you continue write your reflections like this one, because is amazing and cool to read it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Congratulations on your blog, I find it very interesting the way you handle the topics studied this week, it is a great advance for yourself, continue in the same way in these last weeks of classes

    ResponderEliminar