Hi!
My name is Jaime Alejandro Iza Miranda.
I am 18 years old.
I live with my parents, I'm from Quito and I am studding in San Gabriel High School.
I like the soccer, videogames, one of my hobbies is practice the different sports for example; volley, soccer and basketball whit my friends or my family.
I think that my greatest strength is the respect, and my greatest weakness is the unpunctuality.
My future plan to finish high school, is study medicine, possibility in Central University or Catholic University so I think English is very important for my career because I will need read many books or information in English and learn this.

Take into account the suggestions below:
ResponderEliminar1. Always check spelling before publishing entries. (studding- studying / volley-volleyball / whit-with)
2. You will need to study transitional words of addition and contrast to improve your text content.
Score: 8,5